Whispering Pines Condominium Association (WPCA) Meets regularly about 11 times per year.Upcoming/Recent meetings:21 Feb 2023,
17 Jan 2023, 22 Nov 2022Homeowners interested in attending should send an email to: WPCAofPinckneyBoard@gmail.com for time and location.
Effective with the minutes from the month of October 2022, minutes will no longer be released before they are approved at subsequent meeting.
- Consequently, the notification of the next meeting dates will be after that meeting has already been held.
- Only the meeting date will be posted here.
- The time and Location will be posted within the “meeting minutes” menu item.
- As noted prior, the “meeting minutes” section is only available to REGISTERED WPCA HOMEOWNERS.
- Meeting minutes are not for public consumption.* WPCA Homeowners, please register for full access to up-to-date information. Follow the left side Main Menu to login/register.
Whispering Pines Condominium Association (WPCA) uses its website (www.whisperingpinesofpinckney.
com) to communicate information to its homeowners, prospective homeowners, contractors, Real-estate teams and Title companies. The main menu on the left column is where you will find links to all general information meant for the public (Gallery, Directors, FAQs, Contact us, News, Registered Homeowners, Homeowner login).The latter two of the menu items are restricted for homeowners only:
- Homeowner Login
- This is where you will login and
- Perform the registration and authorization process
- Registered Homeowners only (only visible once registered and authorized)
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Gallery #2
- WPCA Rules and Regulation
We encourage each homeowner to become familiar with the content therein, especially Frequently Asked Questions, News, Board Meeting Minutes and Rules and Regulations. Please revisit the site from time to time to see current meeting minutes and updates made to the site.
We are in Hamburg Township in the South East corner of Livingston County.
See “contact us” for our Pinckney mailing address.
Dues and written inquires are to be sent to:
PO Box 962
Pinckney, MI 48169
The street names included in our association are: Tree Top Court, Whispering Pines Drive, Fairway Drive, Rolling Green Drive, Mulligan and Meadowcrest Court.
Other streets such as Tioga Drive, Tioga Court, Signature Drive, Signature Court are not part of WPCA and are part of a separate association: Fairways of Whispering Pines.
Fairways of Whispering Pines (FWP) is not part of our association:
If you are looking for FWP, please contact their Property management group:
Whispering Pines Condominium Association (WPCA) homes are legally described as detached condominiums.
Our complex has 100 lots. The development is a “Residential Condominium Project” administered by an Association of Co-Owners. This association is responsible for the management, maintenance, operation and administration of the common elements, easements and affairs of the condominium project, including the determination and collection of dues. The association is governed by the documents located here.
The Whispering Pines Golf Course is a public course, with no ties to WPCA
The current annual Homeowner Association Dues are $575 to be paid in 1 payment sent to the address below.
Our fiscal year is April 1 to March 31. Dues are assessed on April 1 of each year. Current year dues not paid by June 30th are considered overdue (delinquent) and a fee of 10% of the current year’s dues will be assessed on the account. If current year dues are not paid by September 30th, an additional fee of $200 will be assessed on the account and a lien will be filed on the property.
All receivables that are overdue will be charged interest at the rate of 0.5% per month on the total net monthly balance, plus such additional interest rate surcharge as the Board of Directors shall approve, until each installment is paid in full. Provided, however, that the interest rate and interest rate surcharge combined applying to delinquent amounts, compounded monthly do not exceed 7% annual rate. The initial implementation of the interest charges on delinquent annual dues will have a 10-day waiting period. If not paid by the end of the waiting period, interest will be applied retroactively to July 1. These charges will accrue monthly with notices to delinquent homeowners about every three months.
The application of payments to member account balances (for association dues, fines, interest and fees) is based on Statement Balance Billing. That is, payments are applied to the oldest charges first.
Checks to be payable to:
PO Box 962, Pinckney, MI 48169
In the month of October 2017, WPCA and Hamburg Township entered into an agreement that authorizes the Hamburg Police to enter the community and to enforce Michigan Vehicle Code.
A copy of that agreement can be found HERE.
This agreement was made possible only after the traffic and street signs met the requirements of Michigan code. New compliant signage was also completed in October 2017.
Select “Board Members” from the side menu.
Any written forms/inquiries with questions, signatures, etc., that require completion by the Board of WPCA, will have a charge of $175.
These inquiries typically pertain to home sales, refi’s, etc.
Questions that can not be found on this site and do not require written paperwork or required signatures, will be answered as a courtesy at no charge.
Current Board Members are listed in this site under the menu for: “Board Members”.
We are part of the Pinckney School District.
Three entities share maintenance responsibilities in the development: Whispering Pines Condominium Association (WPCA), Fairways of Whispering Pines (FWP) and Whispering Pines Golf Club (WPGC),
- WPCA maintains 6 roads in the development: Rolling Greens Dr., Fairways Dr. Mulligan Dr., Meadowcrest Ct. and Tree Top Ct,
- FWP maintains 5 roads in the development: Whispering Pines Dr, Signature Dr., Signature Cir., Tioga Dr. and Tioga Ct.
- WPGC has the responsibility of Maintenance of the Whispering Pines Dr. entrance, less the new landscaping paid for and maintained by WPCA.
Whispering Pines Dr. is owned by (WPCA), while the maintenance of this road is the responsibility of (FWP).
Background: The original plan for the Whispering Pines Development, called for the WPCA Developer to build Whispering Pines Dr. and the FWP Developer to build a second entrance road. Subsequently, however, the two developers agreed that in lieu of the FWP Developer building the second entrance, the FWP Developer would maintain Whispering Pines Dr. that was built by the WPCA Developer, noting that FWP is the primary user of the road.
There is a Road Maintenance Agreement that outlines the details and requirements therein.
Yes, our policy is currently with: Auto Owners Ins, Policy# 984674-14507536-16 Hartland Insurance Agency.
Whispering Pines Condominium Association homes are mostly on-site Septic and Drain Field systems. However, there are 14 sites that are connected to the Hamburg Township Sewer System and they are not allowed to use Sodium Chloride.
WPCA by-laws provide for the selection of an exclusive Trash Pickup provider. This provides each homeowner preferred rates and services, while minimizing this large truck traffic.
The WPCA Board manages the general relationship, performance and pricing. Each homeowner is billed separately and is responsible for their own billing and their individual relationship with the provider.
Our current provider is Duncan Disposal LLC. This 3 yr contract term is from 7/6/2023 – 7/6/2026. The price is $18/month, $54 billed quarterly.
- Price includes pickup of solid waste and recycle material; no general service fees, no fuel fees or environmental fees;
- Equipment rental: 1-96 gallon trash cart and 1 additional trash container can be provided upon request if needed for no additional charge; at the choice of each homeowner, either a 96 gallon recycling cart or an 18 gallon recycling bin;
- Containers are to be at your curb by 6 am on the day of pickup;
- One free bulk item pickup per month. $10 per item over one per month. Just put these bulk items out with your regular trash. The Duncan driver with take a photo of the image and they will process the bulk pickup automatically and billing for the homeowner will ensue.
- Yard waste pick up is on the 2nd Friday of Apr-Nov. $10 per pickup (up to 15 bags, $2 per bag thereafter). If you need pickup the following month, you will be charged another $10 fee. Pickup requests need to be requested from Duncan customer services by calling 734-48-trash or online at duncan.com >> more >> yard waste pick up. Your order should be placed at least 48 hours in advance of the second Friday of the month in question. No minimum pickups required;
- Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Yes, we do. It is organized and run by Fairways of Whispering Pines Condominium Association (FWP).
The dates will vary from year to year.
Days: Friday September 17 and Saturday, September 18
Hours: 8am to 5pm.
Cost per household: $5.00.
Deadline for getting your money in: September 9, 2021.
Mail to Arlene March, 2617 Signature Circle, Pinckney, MI 48168, 734-662-9602,
Yes as of 1/22/2019.
The Golf Cart (and the use of same) needs to be in accordance with the Michigan Vehicle code.
If so, they can be driven on any street within Hamburg Township with the exception that they can only cross M36.
See conditions stated in the attached Township resolution.